Experienced Pilots A320 First Officers
We are looking for experienced Pilots rated on A320 First Officers.
Formulate a flight plan. Conduct all pre-flight checks to ensure safety. Communicate with air traffic control to request for landing and take-off or report any information on the flight plan. Check all the cockpit instruments to ensure proper functioning. Observe the weather conditions, aircraft position, and air traffic regularly during the flight and request for a change of flight plan if needed.
Collaborate with flight attendants to ensure passengers are following all the rules and regulations onboard. File reports of the flight trip and status of aircraft before and after landing.
Salary, Benefits: Negotiation
Location: SGN, HAN
1. FLIGHT TIME REQUIREMENTS (Minimum):
- All Aircraft: 3,000hrs
- A320F: 1.500hrs
2.GENERAL REQUIREMENT (ATTACHED SCANNED FILES):
- Maximum age 63 (Male) and 58 (Female)
- Valid ATPL with current A320F/A330 Type Rating
- Certificate of Upset Recovery Training in Full Flight Simulator
- Valid Instrument Rating and Aircraft Rating
- Last flight on A320 must be within 06 months during the licensing period
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Letter of authentication from the Civil Aviation Authority of CPL/ATPL’s country of origin (with name and email address of CAA Licensing Officer)
- Recommendation Letter/Release Letter from previous airlines
- Criminal Record within 6 months (notarized by Vietnam embassy from country of origin)
- No history of Accident/Incident within 5 years
- First page and full last 5 pages of logbook
- ICAO English level 4 or higher
- Passport scan with 01 year validity
Please attach all required documents above in your application.
For further information please kindly contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
1B - 3A Tan Vien Str., Ward 02, Tan Binh Dist., Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
+84 28 2222 8899 +84 793 634 724 +84 968 176 742
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org