News > Airlines News > Vietjet leads ‘Vietnam’s 50 Best – performing Companies’ (Top 50) in 2017

Vietjet leads ‘Vietnam’s 50 Best – performing Companies’ (Top 50) in 2017

(Ho Chi Minh City, June 9, 2018) – In the evening of June 7, Vietjet for the second consecutive years was honored and led at the year’s biggest awards ceremony of Nhip cau Dau tu Magazine “Vietnam’s 50 Best – performing Companies 2017”, as well as being on “the Billion-Dollar Club” of companies which have market capitalization from over USD1 billion. The ranking showed the business results and management capacity of enterprises of three consecutive fiscal years in 2015, 2016 and 2017. 


Vietjet leads ‘Vietnam’s 50 Best – performing Companies’ (Top 50) in 2017


This year’s rankings were based on business performance of enterprises for the three consecutive years weighting on 70% divided equally to SR-CAGR and ROE . Meanwhile, the rest 30% were decided by the market through the returns to investor.

Vietjet leads ‘Vietnam’s 50 Best – performing Companies’ (Top 50) in 2017

Vietjet leads ‘Vietnam’s 50 Best – performing Companies’ (Top 50) in 2017


According to announcement at the award ceremony, SR-CAGR and ROE of Vietjet were 69% and 71,3% respectively. The stock return rate was 204,4% and over USD4 billion market capitalization.


The total market capitalization of Top 50 reached to USD96 billion accounting for 63% of market capitalization, of which 16 companies having more than USD1 billion market capitalization in retail, consumer goods, banking, real estate, telecommunication and aviation industry. This proved that Vietnamese stock market has changed dramatically in scale, as well as marked the maturity of large enterprises which played the leading roles in economic sectors.


Besides the honor ceremony, “CEO Talk – Business Administration Culture” were held with the participation of more than 300 guests who leaders of enterprises, financial institutions in both domestic and international as well as senior economic authorities.

Vietjet leads ‘Vietnam’s 50 Best – performing Companies’ (Top 50) in 2017
 
This was the event to anniversary the 7 consecutive years organization of Nhip cau Dau tu Magazine’s Top 50, surveys and rankings of listed companies were evaluated by international standard methods with the counsel from many economists and business experts of prestige international and domestic institutions. 


Aiming to “Consumer Airline”, Vietjet is continually opening new routes, adding more aircraft, investing in modern technology and offering more added-on products and services to serve all demands of customers. Vietjet is a pioneering airline that is loved by many for its exciting promotional and entertainment programs, especially during the festive season. With high-quality services, diverse ticket classes and special low-fare tickets, Vietjet offers its passengers flying experiences on new aircraft with comfy seats, delicious hot meals, beautiful and friendly cabin crews, and other interesting added-on services.



Comments


Related